For your room
- Get your Fan/AC ready.
- Open the windows often.
- Summer brings mosquitoes and other insects. Prepare for them.
- Changer your bed sheets, pillow covers, blankets to fit for summer.
- Get water bottles. If possible buy metallic water bottles instead of plastic.
- If you have a cockroach problem, cover everything edible. In Kathmandu(where I am from) they mostly eat onions.
- Don't store or even refrigerate food for too long.
- Schedule your time to buy fresh groceries instead of storing yourself. This way you delegete the storing the items to shopkeepers.
- Eat less. High temperature slows digestion.
- Eat easily digestible foods. Digestion also aids in rising body temperature.